How can we help you?
Choosing the dentist that will work best for your family is a big decision. you probably have a number of questions you wish to ask regarding the services we offer and our practice philosophy. We have provided a list of some of the most common questions we receive in our office. If yours didn't make the list, simply give us a call or use our hand contact form to get in touch. We are always here to help!
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Dental implants have many advantages over other tooth replacement options:
- Dental implants provide highly esthetic results.
- Dental implant posts are made of titanium, a biocompatible metal.
- Dental implants are secure and stable. They stay put when you eat and speak!
- Dental implants prevent bone loss, keeping your jaw tissue healthy and preventing changes in the shape of your face.
- With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.