What are the advantages of dental implants?
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Dental implants have many advantages over other tooth replacement options:
- Dental implants provide highly esthetic results.
- Dental implant posts are made of titanium, a biocompatible metal.
- Dental implants are secure and stable. They stay put when you eat and speak!
- Dental implants prevent bone loss, keeping your jaw tissue healthy and preventing changes in the shape of your face.
- With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.